Country Music Singer/Songwriter and Entrepreneur
Old Glory Bank
Finally, the bank that stands with you.
No matter where you stand.
The real bank for real Americans.
- No monthly fees.*
- Access to your direct-deposit paycheck up to 2 days early,* a lifesaver for those times when the month outpaces your paycheck.
- No fees on in-network ATMs.
- Free bill pay, money transfers, and electronic statements.*
- Charitable Round-Ups—round up your purchases to the next dollar to help you support causes that matter to you.
- Free overdraft protection.*
Technology that stands with you, not in your way.
- Open an account on-line in less than eight minutes.
- Easily switch your direct deposit paycheck to Old Glory Bank.
- Easy on-line navigation from one activity to the next, from one device to another.
The bank named for the flag that forever waves strong.
The term "Old Glory" has long been an endearing reference to America's great flag. In 1824, Sea Captain William Driver from Salem, Massachusetts, named his flag “Old Glory” because, to him, it represented everything that was glorious about America.
We named ourselves Old Glory Bank because we, too, believe in everything that makes America glorious. Freedom. Family. Community. A respect for the military. A respect for Law and Order.
Sporting events can be canceled. People should never be.
Standing with you means standing up to cancel culture. After all, nothing is as American as freedom. And nothing is as un-American as being canceled for what you believe.
Thank you for reserving your place with Old Glory Bank.
We stand with you. We will be sending you some exciting updates soon.